Returns & Exchanges
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
We want you to be entirely very happy with all of your purchases from the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs Team Store and will do whatever we can within our policy to ensure that you remain a satisfied customer.
The Bulldogs Online Store will gladly refund or exchange any product ordered online under the following conditions:
- Item(s) must be returned within 30 days of purchase and accompanied by the original receipt and or order form.
- Item(s) must be unworn and unused with original tags attached
- Item(s) must be in the original packaging which must be in original condition
This (change of mind) policy does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law. If you purchased a product with a major fault, you have the right to ask for your choice of a replacement or refund.
If you purchase a product with a minor fault, we can choose to give you a free repair instead of a replacement or refund. Further information is available at https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund.
For Change of Mind Returns, The Bulldogs Online Store reserves the right to deny a return or exchange if the above conditions are not met.
Refunds will be returned to the credit card the order was originally processed with. Once your returned items have been received, please allow 3-7 additional business days for the refund to process back into your account.
Please follow the steps below for refunds and exchanges:
1. Complete the returns form that should accompany your order.
2. Send your item back to our return address.
3. Once returned parcel is received by The Bulldogs Online Store we will contact you to finalise return.
Any returns and exchanges will come at the customer's expense.
Bulldogs Online Store
PO Box 123
Belmore, NSW 2192Contact
Phone: 02 97898014
Email: Team Store firstname.lastname@example.org